1. Change it up. Don't offer the same thing every day but instead give them limited choices: scrambled eggs, hummous & kuboos, cereal, pancakes, kiri cheese & bread, toast & jam. I will even give them mac & cheese if they want as long as they eat it.
2. Use reverse psychology: If they say they don't want to eat, tell them ok. And then say you will eat it instead. Or tell them no breakfast today and see how they react. This may sound tricky but I am fine with that if their tummies are full.
3. Make breakfast to go. Let them eat in the car on the way to school. Some mornings our girls have boiled eggs and milk packets. It's not ideal but again the goal is food in the stomach.
4. Wake them up a bit earlier. Even 20 minutes earlier will give them more time to wake up. Some kids simply don't want breakfast because they are still half asleep.
5. If they absolutely refuse to eat, try milk or chai. Sometimes my oldest won't eat a bite but I will make her a cup of chai (1/4 hot tea, 3/4 milk) and she drinks that. Again, its not ideal but at least she has something in her tummy to start out the day.