1. Al Farsi Kite Festival taking place from 24 Feb until 28 Feb from 10am to 5pm in Bnaider, Road 258.
2. Baroue at the Avenues National & Liberation Day Festival at the Sea Serpent @baroue_gcc will include contest, games, treasure hunt and scheduled activities. Don't forget to post a photo of your child in traditional Kuwaiti dress and hashtag #baroue_kwt to win one of 4 KD 25 gift cards.
3. Souq Sharq festival on Wednesday, Feb 25 from 4pm and will include games, activities for the kids, bouncy castle and more. @souq_sharq
4. Al Kout Mall celebrations from Wednesday Feb 25 till Saturday, Feb 28 will include daily fun and games for the kids with photos, falcons and camels, national dress competition, talent shows, boat races and more.
5. Layaly Febrayer festival at Mishref Fairgrounds with daily shows, ice show, Smurfs and other activities.
6. The City of Lights in Mishref (across from the Fairgrounds) is open and free to all and includes light shows, exhibitors, fun and games for the kids, street food, music and more. Open from 5:30pm- 11:30pm.
7. One hour of fun children's activities for KD 1 at Funhouse in Galleria 2000 mall, basement level, in Salmiya. Call 9402-0902 for info.
Don't forget to check out Kuwait Moms Guide's full list of parks & playgrounds in Kuwait and spend some time outside with the kiddos.
Happy National & Liberation Day Kuwait!
#kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #holidays #weekendq8 #kuwait #kuwaitmomsguide