THURSDAY, February 19
1. Cartoon Marathon at AUK old soccer field in Salmiya from 6pm-8pm. Kids wear costumes, face painting and activities. Organized by AUKause.
2. Daily shows for kids at the Layaly Febrayer festival in Mishref Fairgrounds. Shows start from 10am to midnight. Check out their full schedule of events online at http://www.feb.kuwait.tt/layaly-febrayer.html
3. City of Lights in Mishref (just across from the fairgrounds) is now to the public. Free admission. Starts after dusk. There are cafes, fun activities for the kids, vendors and more.
FRIDAY, February 20
4. Open Market at Sultan Center in Souq Sharq from 5-10pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
5. 1001 Inventions exhibition of Arab and Muslim contributions to science at the Scientific Center in Ras Salmiya. Friday hours 2pm-10pm and Saturday 9am-9:30pm. Ticket prices KD 2 for the exhibition only and KD 1.5 with other attractions.
6. 2K National Dress Fun Run at the Al Corniche Club in Salmiya. Starts at 11am. KD 1 for members; KD 3 for non-members. Wear national dress or fancy dress.
7. Souq Al Mubarakiya Festival @souq_almubarakiya is happening every day from 5pm. There are lovely lights displays and lots of shopping, food and more.
SATURDAY, February 21
8. Family Day at the Dar al Athar al Islamiyya in Kuwait City @dai_kuwait from 2pm-8pm. Games, treasure hunt and family fun. Free for all. Wear comfortable shoes.
9. Saturday in the Secret Garden. Get your gardening on with watering, planting and helping out. Gardening from 9am to 2pm. #thesecretgardenproject