Only a few weeks till Ramadan and things are slow but here are a few events happening for families around Kuwait this weekend
FRIDAY, May 29
1. Yoga in the Park with @mazajent at 7:30am at Jamal Abdulnasser Park in Rawda.
2. Ramadan shopping with LB o J’zazz at Souq Mubarakiya, between Souq al Hareem and Shara’ea al Jadeed, Mujama Turath 2nd floor from 5pm to 10pm for artisanal objects made by Yadawi Collective.
3. Learn to bake a moist Chocolate Sponge-Cake with Vanilla Buttercream frosting at the Williams-Sonama shop @williamssonomamena in the Avenues from 2-4pm. Class is free, call 2228-3101 to register.
SATURDAY, May 30
4. Donate school books to charity at the Al-Faiha coop. Call 2257-3274 for more info.
5. Guided tour of the Arab Organization HQ (one of the most beautiful interior spaces in Kuwait.) at 10am. Call 2523-1015 to register with the Ties Center.
6. Abolish 153 charity exhibition at Contemporary Art Platform in Shuwaikh.