FRIDAY, May 15
1. Free #yoga with Vya @vyafree at Jamal AbdulNasser Park in Rawda @ 8am. Bring your own mat, water and towel
2. WhitExpo at The Avenues from 10am to 10pm. Ramadan shopping for all.
3. NEST (Nurture and Educate Students Today) is currently holding their second simulation which replicates living in the slums in India. The simulation is in Avenues until 19 May from 10am to 10pm. # الفارق_قلم . A must visit.
4. International Museum Day at Dar al Athar al Islamiyya from 4-10pm with arts, crafts, shopping, music, mosaics, sustainability lectures, charity clothing drive, organic food, handicrafts and more.
SATURDAY, May 16
5. Mindfulness session at @alshaheedpark with psychologist Kurt Dixon from Fawzia Sultan Rehabilitation Institute on Saturday at 8 am at the Circle of Peace. Session is free. Please bring your own mat.
6. Graffiti & Street Art workshop with Monstariam at #Spraybox. Free. This is part of the Urban Culture Week. WhatsApp 9747-3373 for details.
7. Mental Health Movie Night – The Hours – with Taqabal at 6:30pm at Spread The Passion @spreadpassion in Qortuba, blk 3, St 5, House 19.
8. Abolish 153 at Cap Kuwait group exhibition at 7pm will open at Contemporary Art Platform in Shuwaikh. Exhibition aims to create awareness regarding Article 153 of the Kuwait penal code which sanctifies the murder of female relatives (treating it as a misdemeanor, aka an ‘honor’ killing).
9. Yarnbombing in The Secret Garden Project for knitters and crocheters at 5pm. Bring your materials and come help us yarnbomb the trees in the Secret Garden. Located in Baghdad Park on Baghdad Street in Salmiya.