1. Al Mubarakiya Expo to support small and local businesses in Kuwait. From 5:30 to 9pm until Monday.
2. 1001 Inventions exhibition at the Scientific Center tent. A great introduction to Arab and Muslim contributions to science & math. Tickets are KD 2 for the exhibition only or KD 1.5 with other Scientific Center attractions.
3. Kidsville Carnival in Wahran Park, Shamiya both Friday (3pm-8pm) and Saturday (12pm-8pm). Games, shows, booths for kids, food and more.
4. Kuwait Little League yard sale from 9am to 3pm at the KLL fields. Check www.q8ll.org for map and directions.
5. Layali February events at the Mishref Fair Grounds begin with daily shows until 26 Feb. Get more info about the Smurfs show and details about where to get tickets here.
6. Qout Market at Arraya Car Park in Sharg from 9am to 5pm. Shopping, street food, local produce, fresh flowers, art, live music, children’s activities and more.
7. BSK Spring Carnival at the BSK campus in Salwa, Blk 1, St 1 from 3pm-8pm.
8. Mental Health Awareness Walkathon by Taqabal in Salmiya. Starts at Salwa Sabah Hall in Marina Crescent and ends at the Green Island from 7am to 9am.
9. Get to know Bneid Al Gar with Alanoud Al Sharikh on a tour with Madeenah. Starts at 5pm at the Safir Hotel. Email email@example.com to register.
10. Help The Secret Garden Project with planting, composting and more from 9am-1pm. Located in Baghdad Park, on Baghdad Street in Salmiya. Kids are welcome and encouraged to participate.
11. Remote-controlled boat races at Al Kout mall for kids. Check for timings.
12. Volunteer orientation at K's Path in Wafra. 11am.
#kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #eventsinkuwait #kuwaitevents #weekendq8 #kuwaitparks #kuwait