Forget about staying in and cosying up with a good book this weekend. Too much going on!
FRIDAY, Dec 5
- The High Street outdoor market, music, children’s activities. Free sketch of your own famous graffitist Abdullah AlEnezi (@Nizzy7th) with the awesome mixes of @Deejay_Fox. Friday from 1pm-10pm & Saturday 10am-10pm at Divonne Complex, Abu AlHasaniya
- Ahmadi Music Group Family Seasonal concert at NES in Jabriya Friday & Saturday. Call ticket hotline 6618-4192 to reserve seats. Walk ins welcome. Friday 4pm & 6:30pm. Saturday 4pm.
- KBSC Yard Sale from 9am to 3pm at the Kuwait Little League Fields, Sahara Country Club. Call 6519-0319 / 9746-9000 / 6589-1218 or www.q8bsc.com
- One World Actors presents Around the World in Eighty Days on Friday & Saturday for adults and children ages 5+. Both days 3pm & 7pm daily. Get tickets via email@example.com. At the American United School, Sabah Al Salem.
- Winter Festival at 360 Mall by Hala Expo. Shopping, kids activities, winter fun from 10am to 10pm.
SATURDAY, Dec 6
- Camel Races trip organized by Aware Center. http://www.aware.com.kw/
- Qout Market from 9am to 5pm at Murouj. Street food, farm veggies, artisanal products.
- KsPath Shelter Open Day from 10am to 2pm. KD 2 per person entry. Walk dogs, groom cats, meet our team. 6700-1622
- Gardening and children activities at #thesecretgardenproject Salmiya, Baghdad Street, Blk 9 from 3-5pm.
- Al Bait Baitak Expo from 10am to 10pm. Call 9727-2593 or visit @albaitbatak
- Get a bootcamp workout with the @proteinsheikhas every Saturday at the Ooredoo courts in Mishref from 2-3pm for KD 5. Call 9721-9677
- Free Yoga at @alshaheedpark, multipurpose Hall in the Visitors Center. *Please bring your mat and water bottle. 9am.
#Kuwaitmomsguide #kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #kuwaitevents #weekendq8