It has been little more than a year since we launched Kuwait Moms Guide with our first book and we are very proud and honored to be sharing with you all our second edition.
The Kuwait Moms Guide print directory 2014/2015 covers the breadth and depth of mommyhood in Kuwait – from questions about infants to teenagers and subjects ranging from teaching children to read, cook and paint to exploring Kuwait and where to go for a great breakfast. We also offer a directory of local services relevant to moms and kids.
Please pick up your free copy at the following locations:
- Baroue - all branches
- Destination Maternity - all branches
- Happy Chappies nursery
- Learning Steps
- Genatak (in the Clover Center, Mazaya Tower, Jabriya)
- Images Salon and Spa (Salmiya, off the 4th Ring Road)
- British Academy of International Arts (BSK Campus in Salwa)
- Cozmo Bowling (Discovery Mall
- Symphony Mall Hotel - Six Senses Spa
- N Style Nail Lounge
- Kuwait Counseling Center (Mazaya Tower, Jabriya)
- Little Gym (Jabriya)
- Tiny Toes Nursery (Salwa)
- Early Bird cafe (Jabriya)
- Kuwait Counseling Center (Clover Center, Mazaya Tower)
- Falafelji at Discovery mall
- Dessange Salon & Spa (Shaab al Bahri)
- Toddler's Town Preschool (Adailiya, blk 3, street 34)
- Dr Fahad Al Mukhaizeem's office (Clover Center, Mazaya Tower, Jabriya)
- Be A Bee Preschool (Hitten area)
- Q8 Books (Bayt Lothan, Salmiya)
- Dar Nur (located in Lilly Center, Shuwaikh Industrial area)
- Q8 Little League
We will also be updating this list with even more locations where you can pick up your free copy of the Kuwait Moms Guide. Hope you enjoy! We will continue to add locations in the next few days so please check back. Also if you've picked up a copy, please email us your thoughts or take a photo and tag us on Instagram #kuwaitmomsguide
And don't forget to sign up for our biweekly newsletter for regular information, news, articles, interviews and much more for moms in Kuwait.
Hope you enjoy!