A few fun events and things to do happening this #weekendq8. You can also search #weekendq8 for updates as we receive them.
FRIDAY, June 5
1. Join Al Shaheed Park for the lecture “Grow your own food” by director of Al Shaheed Park’s Habitat Museum Hamad Al Kulaib. (Registration link) at 5pm in the Guest Center -Multipurpose hall
2. Family Expo at the International Fairground – Hall 5 (until June 17) . Trade show shopping for gifts, outdoor equipment, household and kitchenware, electronics, lighting, prints, pictures and more.
SATURDAY, June 6
3. Yarnbombing meet up for the Secret Garden in Jabriya from 10am to noon. Drop off 22x22cm squares or help us sew them together. At Yadawi Studio in Jabriya, Blk 9, St 6, House #13 (side entrance) from 10am to 8pm. #thesecretgardenproject
4. Prenatal yoga with @midwifeofkuwait at 11am at @fsri. Please Whatsapp 9902-2493 to reserve a place.
5. Zumbathon for charity with @ranafitness from 7:30pm. Tickets are KD 10 before the event and KD 15 on the day of and will go to support @heal_kw charity. Whatsapp 9693-9979
6. Sushi class at Saveco for KD 20 at 3pm-6pm. Pls call 9990-8116 to register and for more info.
7. Yoga for KsPath The Yoga Center at 6pm. KD 10 per person, ages 12+
-#kuwaitmomsguide #kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #weekendq8 #thingstodoinkuwait #kuwait