THURSDAY, June 11
1. Charity workshop for kids at Avenues Mall organized by The Other Project where kids can make bracelets, arts and crafts and other small gifts to donate to cancer patients. From 4-10pm.
FRIDAY, June 12
2. Yoga in the Park with @mazajent at 7:30am. Last class of the season. In Jamal Abdulnasser park in Rawda. Free. Pls bring yoru own mat and water.
3. Intro to Photography workshop at Artspace Café in Salmiya. Email email@example.com register.
SATURDAY, June 13
4. Storytime with the Amricani Cultural Centre at 3:30pm. Alison Shan Price will be reading Little Red Riding Hood to children 8 and under (and a family member or two) and rumor has it Little Red Riding Hood herself (and that nasty wolf) will make an appearance too. Admission is free; no advanced book is required.
5. Animal Fair with Second Chance and Kareq8 at the Ties Center from 5-8pm. Special fun and activities for the kids including a petting zoo, charity shop deals and more. Bring the kids and have some fun. Shuhada, Blk 4, St 413, House 67
6. Brunch with Khaleejesque Magazine at Sadu House from 11:30am to 3pm. KD 5 per person. Visit www.khaleejesque.com/shop for tickets.
7. Worldwide Knit in Public Day at the Costa Coffee in Miral Mall in Mangaf at 1pm. Bring your needles and yarn and join the fun. (crochet, cross stitchers and other crafters welcome)
8. Ride with Us bike ride with Al Corniche Club from 7:30am. Call 2225-5255 to register.
9. Meet up for Kuwait Redditors at AlShaheed Park in the multipurpose room from 5:30-7pm
10. KPop World Festival starts at 5:30pm.Enjoy Korean music, food, costumes, Henna tattoo and Arabic calligraphy, KPop program. Location: Abdul Aziz Cultural Center Address: Mishref, Block 4, Street 50, next to the Mishref Cooperative.