1. Want to volunteer? Join a soup kitchen and feed the poor. What’sApp 9922-7111 for more information.
2. Festive Bazaar at Argan al Bidaa from 10am to 9pm
3. Fun in the Sun play morning at Cascade British Nursery from 9am to 12:30pm. No nannies allowed. Children ages 0-6 years old. KD 3 per child. Call 9957-3363 for more info.
4. Anti bullying walkathon Pink Friday at Shuwaikh Beach at 1:30pm. Organized by Equait. Come wearing pink or white to show your support for anti bullying efforts in Kuwait.
5. Come join Kuwait Little League in their Car Boot Sale on Friday, December 12 2014 from 9am to 3pm at the KLL fields. Email. email@example.com
6. One World Actors Centre is proud to present Andrew Lloyd Weber’s spectacular musical Evita, performed Live Theatre, Kuwait, from Thursday 11 to Saturday 13 December 2014. For booking information and seat prices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6678-0168. Show at 7pm and 9pm at Discovery mall in Kuwait City.
7. Gulf Run Karting Race at Sirbb Circuit December 12 & 13. Starts at 4pm. Baroue will be hosting a kids fun and activity area including face painting, bouncy castle, Zorb balls, train and more.
8. Holiday Bazaar at the Pink Moon at the Strip across from Seif Palace in Kuwait City DECEMBER 12 & 13 from 11am to 10pm.
9. 7 Market at Kipco Tower parking lot, 4th floor from 3pm to 10pm on DECEMBER 12 & 13. Will include shopping, kids activities, free play area and movies, street food, music and more.
10. Panel discussion with Dr Arwa Khumayyes about children’s literature and ways young writers can understand their world. At the Contemporary Art Platform in Shuwaikh. 6:30pm to 8pm.
11. Day Out Fiesta at Wahran Park from 11am to 5pm. Mobile: 6000-0186
12. Saturday at the Secret Garden. Come help water, weed, compost and relax from 9am to 1pm. #thesecretgardenproject
13. Bright Minds Winter Bazaar from 1pm to 4pm. Fun and games for the little ones, shopping handmade crafts and food. Sabah al Salem area, blk 4, street 22, house 12
14. Help encourage child car safety seats this Saturday with @aukause. Meet at the Marina Crescent basketball courts at 9am on Saturday to get posters. Participants will be holding posters at traffic lights Along the Gulf Road from the Marina Crescent to Kuwait Towers to remind drivers to please buckle their children up safely.
#kuwaitmoms #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #children #weekend #kuwait #events