1. Kuwait Rising is an alternative Arab music festival which will be held in the DAI Yarmouk location with performances by Bei Ru, Omar Offendum, Zeid Hamdan, Maii Waleed, Z The People, El Jehaz and Hasan Hujairi. The event is hosted by Zahed Sultan. Doors open at 5:00 PM. Tickets must be bought online in advance. They are KD 20 and can be bought at this link.
2. Unique Balloonlyland event at Tilal Complex parking lot in Industrial Shuwaikh. [Map] Shopping, fun and games for the kiddos on Thursday (4pm - 10pm), Friday (1pm - 10pm) & Saturday (10am - 9pm).
3. Check out the new Bon Appétit exhibit at the Discovery Center at the Scientific Center in Salmiya. The exhibit aims to encourage children's interest in and understanding of healthy foods and eating.
4. Donate used clothing to GUST to help it break the Guinness World Record for clothing donated to charity. Starting at 5 pm on the 30th and ending on 5 pm the next day. Please note that the clothes will be distributed to Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine and Kuwait. For more info please follow @prgust or what’sapp 9922-2935
SATURDAY, January 31
5. Family Day at the @dai_kuwait from 2-6pm. An outdoor special family activity focusing on the architecture of the Amricani Cultural Centre. No registration is required, just bring the family and be ready to explore the shapes of this early 20th century building.
6. Generation Z Winter Bazaar at Sirrb Circuit from 9am to 9pm. There will be a kids section with bouncy castles, snacks, movies, and games.Go-kart races will start at 5 PM and end at 6:40 PM.
Music will be hosted by DJ X @dj_x_official all throughout the bazaar. @daffrecords will be performing a live show from 7-8! Telephone: +965 69909387 or email: Generationzkw@gmail.com
7. HOPE House reuse boutique Esther’s Attic open every Saturday from 8am - 11am. ADDRESS: Rumaithiya, Block 9, street 92 house 23