1. Beach cleanup with KsPath in Sulaibikhat mangrove beach from 8am to 10am. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information & location
2. Air show near the Kuwait Towers as part of the Hala February festivities. At 2:30pm.
3. Marina Market at Marina Crescent from 10am to 10pm (also on Saturday.) @marinamall Lots of shopping, activities and fun for the whole family.
4. Fun in the sun play morning at Cascade British Nursery for kids ages 0-6. Indoor and outdoor play areas. KD 3 and must register in advance. Call/Whatsapp 9957-3363
5. Rainbow crafting fun with @bibialayoub from 4-7pm including rainbow frame, jars, drawers and notebook.
6. Character painting workshop at Crafts and More. Will use gelato colors to create backgrounds and paint. Participants receive set of 10 gelato colors starter kit with papers, gesso, brush, stamps, stencil, drip dropper and misting bottle and canvas. Additional materials provided. KD 25. Must register in advance. Telephone 5112-0069. Workshop at 6pm in Al Liwan Mall, Egaila
7. Al Farsi Team Kite flying in Bnaider following Friday prayers. Take 30/40 South, make a U turn at the 70km market and turn left onto Road 258 Bnaider.
SATURDAY, Jan 17
8. Potluck at @thesecretgardenproject with gardening, composting and community. From 9am to 1pm.
9. Children's art workshops at Dar Al Athar Al Islamiyya from 9:30am to 11am. Teaches art skills, critical thinking, introduces kids to museums, art and culture.
10. Operation Hope reopens. Visit the reuse boutique Esther's Attic or learn more about how you can help from 8am to 11am in Rumaithiya, block 9, street 92, house 23.
11. Lets Go Forward 5k & 10k at Scientific Center from 8:30am. @forwardsportsevent
#kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #weekendq8 #eventsinkuwait #kuwait #kuwaitmomsguide