An event-packed weekend. So much to do, so little time! Let's hope the weather stays beautiful (although Saturday is forecast to be rainy and thunderstorms).
1. Qout Market from 9am to 5pm at Murouj. Artisnal food, farmer's market, street food, shopping and more.
2. 7km run with @runq8official starting at Hilton Resorts Mangaf. Book online at http://www.letsgoforward.com/event/hilton/
3. Yarnbombing the Secret Garden from 3pm-6pm. Come out and help us yarnbomb the garden, ymmu food, crochet workshop, activities for the kids and fun for all ages. Salmiya, Block 9 Baghdad Street, Lane 11.
* Moms can also pick up a free copy of the Kuwait Moms Guide at the yarnbombing event.
4. Free Yoga at Al Shaheed Park led by “Yoga with the 3” (Beginner level) multipurpose hall in the Visitors Center. *Please bring your mat and water bottle. 9am.
5. Sadu Weaving starts 8-session weaving training course. Telephone: 2243-2395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Pointed Pen (English) calligraphy workshops with LB o Jzazz and Everly calligraphy. Places are limited. For more details provided send a message to email@example.com
8. Paper Quilling workshop with Mogahwi Stationery Sharq location for ages 10+ & adults. KD 12.5. To register, call 9494-8322
9. Storytime at Dar al Athar al Islamiyya Amricani cultural center in Kuwaiti City. ‘She’s the worst Princess’ at 3:30pm. No pre-registration required.
10. Get a bootcamp workout with the Protein Sheikhas every Saturday at the Ooredoo courts in Mishref from 6-7pm for KD 5.
#kuwaitmomsguide #kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #q8moms #q8kids #weekendq8 #kuwaitevents #kuwait