With only a few weeks left of great outdoor weather, now is the perfect time to spend the day at the park or beach or take the kids for a bike ride.
Be sure to pass by Q8 Books at Bayt Lothan before it moves to its new location.
Here are some other fun things to do this weekend with the family:
1. Kuwait’s Fire Service Directorate public exhibition including children’s activities, games and competitions. Opens 10am Thursday, with kids activities from 5pm each day through Saturday.
FRIDAY, 4 March
2. ToyStory free screening with @wednesday.studio.kw at 7:30pm at Alqibla school, Mubarakiya. Free with children's activities afterwards.
3. Meet & Bead with @Yadawi collective from 6-10pm for all beaders, crafters and creatives. In Jabriya, at @lbojzazz beading zone, Blk 9, St 6, House 13 (use the side entrance).
4. Hatha yoga at Al Shaheed park Free, no registration required. Will be on the green lawn in front of Core A Parking, next to the constitution monument. 9am-10am
SATURDAY, 5 March
5. Massive fireworks display near the Kuwait Towers, roads will be closed from noon, fireworks to begin 8pm.
6. Qout Market at the Pearl Marzouq in Ras Salmiya from 9am to 5pm with food, shopping, children’s activities and more.
7. The Cause Children’s Carnival at the Scientific Center in Ras Salmiya from 1-6pm. Fun, food and games for the whole family.
8. Storytime for children at Dar Al Athar Al Islamiyyah Amricani Cultural Center. No registration required. Starts at 3:30pm.
9. Taste of Boubyan to suppose @apk.center from 12-7pm at @mall360 rooftop of 360.