Here's an idea: Let the kids each choose one event and ask them to be the ‘tour guide’ for the event. It will teach them to ask questions and how to gain information/knowledge and then effectively communicate it with others.
And don’t forget to pass by @q8bookstore to pick up your copy of the 2nd annual edition of the Kuwait Moms guide.
- Free family movie night at Dhahiyat Abdullah Al Salem park, block 3, next to Fatima Mosque. Frozen at 6pm; Maleficient at 8pm.
- World Diabetes Day family event. 4-9pm at Dasman Diabetes Institute
- Diwaniya in Spanish @baytlothan from 7pm
- TES Winter Carnival - 2pm to 5pm. KD 1 entrance for adults. Salmiya, Mousaud Al Azmi Street, Block 12.
- Secret Garden brunch – 11am to 2pm Enjoy a fun day in the garden with lots of yummy food. @daltourah's Huevos rancheros, Turkish eggs and avocado on toast by @mimikuwait; @mocucina's foul and vegan treat; Maria's freshly baked freak olive and cheese pastries and @saltbakery's oven delights!! Sweet pot scones, fresh ginger cake, brownies, lemon squares!!! #brunchinthegarden #thesecretgardenproject
- Day Out Fiesta – from 11am to 5pm at Wahran Park in Shamiya. @dayoutkw
- Ties Center Kids Yard Sale, games and outdoor activities from 9am to 12pm. Shuhada Area - Block 4, Street 413, Villa 67. Mobile: 9779-8222
- 642 Marathon – 5k, 10k, 21k and special needs. At Souq Sharq. Telephone: 2225-4567 @q8sportevents
- Coping with Labour Childbirth Education Class - At Fawzia Sultan International School. KD40 Email email@example.com @bumps_and_babies
- Freestyle football with John Farnworth at Marina Mall – Watch himbreak at world record and get a chance to show off your skills too. From 6pm-9pm
#kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #kidsinkuwait #weekendq8 #whatsonq8 #kidsinkuwait #kuwait #kuwaitmomsguide #eventsinkuwait