- Kite show and kids activities at Al Kout mall in Fahaheel from noon to 8pm. Activities, free giveaways, competitions, music and live music.
- Advent Café & Bazaar at the German Ambassador’s residence, Mishref, Blk 5, St 8, Lane 1, House 10. Holiday gifts, table decorations handicrafts, authentic German crafts, Christmas cookies, punch and more.
- Family seasonal concert by Ahmadi Music Group at the New English School. Two shows on Friday at 4pm and 6:30pm and another show on Saturday at 4pm. Tickets KD 5 for adults & KD 3 for children (up to 12 years). To buy tickets & directions, click here.
- Staged in Kuwait pantomime, Cinderella. Tickets at www.skitkts.com
- End of Year Holiday Bazaar at Salwa Al Sabah Hall, Marina Waves from 10am to 9pm. Great for finding local items, unique gifts and more. Free entrance and Santa is expected to make an appearance.
- The Secret Garden Project invites visitors to come and support the garden, enjoy some tea, coffee and cake from 9am to 1pm. Located in Salmiya, on Baghdad Street, in Baghdad Park. #thesecretgardenproject
- Qout Market at Arraya Parking Lot Rooftop from 10am. Fun, street food, games, kids activities and lots of shopping, from 9am to 5pm.
- K’s Path Shelter Open Day from 11am to 2pm. Mobile: 6700-1622. Food and other donations welcomed. KD 1 entrance. Map & More Info
#kuwaitmoms #kuwaitkids #q8moms #q8kids #kidsinkuwait #weekendq8 #kuwait #eventsinkuwait #kuwaitevents #kuwaitmomsguide #kuwaitweekend #kuwaitshopping