Get the kids out to the park - We recommend the Yarmouk recycled art park event, see below for details. There is also a really fun Kidsville Carnival in Wahran Park in Shamiya.
And don't forget to pick up a free copy of the Kuwait Moms Guide print edition 2014/2015 at your local The Sultan Center branch while supplies last.
Friday, Nov 21
- World Cities Day celebration at Yarmouk Park organized by UN-Habitat and Ooredoo. The celebration features recycled art displays, youth projects and entertaining activities. Join us on Friday, 21 November 2014, from 10AM until 5PM. Address: Yarmouk, Block 2, Street 1, Avenue 2
- Kite flying in Bnaider Desert starting at noon (after Friday prayers) with Andrew Beattie, a member of Al Farsi Kite team.
- Kidsville Carnival representing Universal Childrens Day in Wahran Park, Shamiya. On Friday from
3pm-8pm and on Saturday from 12pm-8pm. There will be lots of games, shows, booths for kids, street food and more.
Saturday, Nov 22
- Kuwait Textiles Arts Association holds its annual holiday bazaar at Sadu House from 10am to 5pm.
- Kuwait English School holds its Winter Bazaar from 10:30am to 4pm at main school campus in Salwa, block 11, street 9.
- Equait is organizing a Scavenger Hunt from 10am to 1pm in Qortuba, block 3, street 5, house 19.
- The Embassy of the Republic of Korea, in collaboration with Korean-Kuwaiti (Han-Kut) Culture Diwaniya, is organizing a special event for "Chuseok" (Korean Thanksgiving day) on 22 Nov (Sat), between 11:00 and 15:00 at the Embassy premise in Mishref. Traditional Korean food, games and handicraft workshop.
- Visit the Secret Garden with your kids to help grow the garden, dig in the dirt, plant flowers and other fun gardening time.